Article 1: GENERAL CLAUSE
We may revise this Agreement from time to time. It will apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised version. If you do not agree or cannot comply with the Agreement as amended, you are obligated not to use the website. Otherwise, you accept the Agreement in its current state.
Article 2: CULTURAMA ACTIVITIES
CULTURAMA provides services in cultural and artistic fields. More specifically, CULTURAMA produces written interviews and articles, audio or video programs and miniseries, whether on its behalf or in partnership. Thus, CULTURAMA created the eponymous webmagazine, the YouTube programs CULTURAMA HOMEMADE and DISCOVERY, as well as various other digital creations.
Article 3: PERSONAL DATA
Our policies in regards to the collection and use of data related to users’ personal information are governed by third parties: either YouTube, if you subscribe to our video channel, or MailChimp, if you register to receive the CULTURAMA webmagazine in your email box. Subscription and registration are done on youtube.com or through the dedicated form on the website, respectively. Read carefully the YouTube or MailChimp Terms of Service to be aware of how they operate. It is specified that CULTURAMA is not held responsible for any malfunction of the YouTube or MailChimp services, in terms of the collection of personal information or their management. Furthermore, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of your user information; you also agree to keep it up to date.
Article 4: PARTNERSHIP
CULTURAMA partnerships are constructed in active collaboration with the partner, whether sponsor or patron. Such collaborations concretize themselves through appropriate contracts for the provision of artistic services.
Article 5: USE OF THE WEBSITE
Accessing and browsing the website is an action under a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable, personal, non-commercial license. You thus agree not to:
- use the website to reproduce copyrighted material;
- copy, store, edit, modify any derivative work based on any graphic content provided on the website;
- use the website in any manner that violates the terms of this Agreement;
- impersonate any individual or entity;
- collect email addresses or other personal data, whether in list or database form, for illicit purposes or not;
- spam the CULTURAMA team via the website email form;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the website;
- transmit any virus or other system-disabling program through the website;
- use the website for illegal purposes, in violation of applicable laws or regulations;
- violate the rules of intellectual property, confidentiality, or other legal rights of any party;
- attempt to penetrate the security measures of the website;
- transmit anything illegal or abusive that can damage the website’s reputation, such as pornographic, racist, xenophobic or any other material inciting hatred, otherwise objectionable or inappropriate;
- stalk, harass or defame members of the CULTURAMA team, or any other person close to them. You agree not to use the website in any way that could damage, disable, overload or alter its systems, thus interfering with the experience of other users. We reserve the right to terminate access to the website without notice for any user who violates these policies.
Article 6: RIGHT OF USE
All textual, sound, graphic or video elements provided on the website as part of CULTURAMA activities are the property of the respective content authors. They are protected by copyright regulation and as such subject to restrictions of use. When you download any content from the website, you are not acquiring any right on it: reproduction, visualization or re-publication of any content from the website — for anything other than strictly personal, non-public and non-commercial usage — is therefore strictly prohibited and constitutes a violation of copyright laws.
Article 7: TRADEMARKS
Logos and trade names displayed on the website are the property of CULTURAMA. These trademarks are not to be used in a confusing, denigrating or discrediting manner, towards CULTURAMA or related owners. You do not, therefore, receive any right to use any trademark displayed on the website.
Article 8: GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
We comply with the GDPR indirectly: all data that CULTURAMA uses is managed and stored by third parties, i.e. YouTube and MailChimp (see article 3).
Article 9: APPLICABLE LAW
The present Agreement is subject to French law. The French language is to be used in the event of a dispute about the meaning of a term or policy herein. Should a dispute arise, regarding the interpretation, performance, or termination hereof, the concerned parties shall make all due effort to settle the matter amicably. Subject to public policy provisions, any dispute relating to the interpretation and/or performance hereof shall fall within the jurisdiction of the Commercial Court of Paris (Tribunal de Commerce de Paris).
Article 10 : OUR DETAILS
CULTURAMA is registered at 153 rue du Faubourg Saint-Denis 75010 Paris France. This website is developed and put online by STEPS. By browsing through this website, you agree to follow the policies as stipulated in this Agreement.